God doesn’t want you to do life alone! Being connected with others is vital to our faith journey. In community groups you will grow in relationships, your understanding of who God is, and your understanding of who you are.
- In the winter 2023 we will be focusing on TABLE GROUPS. We are encouraging everyone to join. We will, however, have a few “regularly scheduled” community groups offered. See below to sign up for a table group and/or community group.
- Winter groups start the week of January 25th – check back for the full listing of fall groups by January 1st.
- We have both in-person & virtual groups available.
- Groups are open to anyone (Storehouse attenders or people who have never attended a church).
- Groups will be smaller, usually a dozen or less.
- Ready to sign up? Click on “Contact Group Leader” in your preferred group below.
Questions or can’t find one that fits your schedule? Contact Pastor Tasha at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the church office at (610) 277-1690.
We have a group for you!
While we have a wide offering of groups every semester we encourage everyone (wherever you are in your faith journey) to participate in the groups that are part of the Discipleship Pathway:
Explore or Rediscover the Christian faith. Each session looks at a different question around faith and is designed to create conversation. Everyone is welcome, no question is too big or too small.
Emotionally Healthy Spiritually
Explore profound Biblical truths that help us experience the transformative power of Christ’s love, impacting how we relate to God, ourselves, and others.
the Sent Lab
Designed to guide you in aligning your everyday life with the mission of Jesus in your workplace, neighborhood, and relationships.
Join a Table Group!
Table groups are happening the month of February! What are table groups you might ask? During our upcoming series, “Come to the Table” we will explore the significance of Jesus’ ministry around a meal. So, we are encouraging everyone to join a table group; 3 weeks, 6-8 people, meeting over a meal, sharing life and conversation around faith. There are table groups every day of the week with childcare! Let us know your preferred days and make sure you are connected in this meaningful way. Sign up using this link: https://forms.gle/vGxP2zS3sHfBCpAk6
Copy and share the link below:Okay, I'm Done
Women's Group: the book of Ruth
|Led by: Becca||For Ages: 0+||Meets: Every Tuesday from 6:30pm-8:00pm|
|Childcare Available? No||Topic: Bible Study & Fellowship||Group Type: Community Group, Women|
|Location: Becca's home in Collegeville - Offsite||Status: Open|